The Gyroor Warrior is designed for both indoor and outdoor riding. We call it an all-terrain off-road Gyroor Rover Hoverboard. Gyroor Warrior with a unique shape, strong power, fast speed, sturdy structure. Ridding the Gyroorboard Warrior takes an adventure in the outdoor world. Gyroorboard Warrior is the most impressive hoverboard gift to your friend and family.
Sturdy and Durable
Gyroor Warrior is made from durable aluminium and certain ABS parts to ensure a pretty strong body that is sure to stand the test of time. This means that you can use the hoverboard for a long time without having to bother about the longevity of the casing.
Motor: 350W*2 Motors
LED: Colorful LED Lights
Max Speed: 9.95 Miles/Hour
Charging Time: 1.5 to 2 Hours
Distance on Full Charge: 7.5~9.5 Miles
Safety : UL 2272 Certified Hoverboard
Music Speaker: Pro Music Speaker
- UL UK 3 Pin Charger
- Durable Original Hoverboard Tyres
- Built in Bluetooth
- Germany TAO TAO mainboard
- 2 x 250W Powerful Motors
- 36v Original Jet Battery
- Reach top speeds of up to 8mph
- Max range of 4 miles on just one full charge.
- Short circuit cut off
- Up to 2 hours to charge the hoverboard
- Weight limit of 100kg
- 12 Months Warranty
- LED arch –stay lit!
All products come with FAST, FREE Delivery and a 12 Month Warranty.
24/7 Support is available. Please find details in Contact Us.
Please ensure safe use at all times. We recommend you to wear a Helmet & Pads to ensure that you are not injured while riding. Please be responsible. Do Not Ride these on the roads. We cannot be held responsible for any injury caused.
- Warranty becomes void if the balance board is not kept free from debris or
if immersed in water or any liquids.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads and elbow pads) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
- A silicone cover for the hoverboard is advised to protect the hoverboard from scratches – click here to purchase now.