How to Contact us?
Middlemore Rd, West Bromwich B71 0AL
Please contact our support team on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office working Hours – Monday-Friday 10:00-5:00
Company Number: 08807260
Where is my order tracking?
My item is faulty. What do I do?
Ensure you have checked the manually thoroughly, search our knowledge base here.
If the fault continues, please contact us as soon as possible so we can get this sorted for you. Please Email us on email@example.com with your order number, full order details containing your name, number, and address. A summary of the fault including a picture or video.
How do I cancel my order?
You can still cancel your order once placing it. You must contact us via email if you wish to cancel an order and a full refund will be processed within 14 days. Refunds will be provided to the card/payment source provided at the time of the purchase. This only applies if the order has NOT been shipped. If the order has already been dispatched with the courier at the time of cancellation, the customer will incur a charge of the postage costs.
How long is the warranty on hoverboards, E Scooter and E Bikes?
How do I make a warranty claim?
How does next day delivery work?
To upgrade your order, select Saturday delivery option at checkout.
Can I change an existing order?
Split Orders: I only received a part of my order, where is the rest of my order?
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY OPTIONS
- Get it delivered within 1 working day with DPD if you place your order before 1pm Mon-Thurs*
- (*Not a guaranteed next day delivery service; we take no responsibility for delays.)
- Delivered the next working day if the order is placed before Mon-Thursday 1:30pm* (Applicable for UK mainland orders only)
- Price: £5.99
- Delivered on Saturday if the order is placed any time before 1:30pm on Friday*. (Applicable for UK mainland orders only)
- Price: £15.00
- UK islands (e.g. Isle of Wight, Jersey, Isle of Jura, etc.)
- Northern Ireland
- Parts of the Scottish Highlands
- Parts of Scotland
In most instances, couriers do not deliver on Bank Holidays, so delivery times will be extended by a day.
CHANGE OF DELIVERY ADDRESS
- We are unable to change the delivery address once an order is placed.
Please ensure that your delivery details are accurate during the checkout process.
NOT GOING TO BE IN?
- Depending on the service, if you are not available when delivery is attempted, the driver will:
A calling card will be left with information on where the delivery is.
- Deliver to a neighbour
Leave the parcel in a safe placeTake it to your local parcel shop for collection
- Deliver to a neighbour